Project GLAD® Soleado Articles
DLeNM offers a quarterly newsletter to provide you with the latest developments in program design and implementation, instruction and assessment, family and community, advocacy and political updates, and more.
Soleado is just one facet of the DLeNM Clearinghouse, a growing collection of support and resources for development and implementation of dual language education. DLeNM’s Professional Subscription, whether institutional or individual, offers benefits like Soleado that are developed with you in mind!
- Leveraging Challenges to Increase Access and Engagement of Benchmark Advance with Project GLAD®
- Getting the Most out of GLAD® Strategies- Addressing Integrated and Designated ELD
- Keeping the Spark Alive- Alexandria Public Schools’ Journey to Implement OCDE Project GLAD® Districtwide
- Academic Language and Literacy in the Primary Language – The Power of Input Chart
- Implementing Project GLAD® in Secondary Classrooms
- La efectividad de GLAD enseñando español como segunda lengua
- Boosting Young Children’s Language and Content Learning- Project GLAD® Through an Early Childhood Lens
Differentiated Questioning—Meeting Language Learners’ Needs While Addressing the CCSS and State Content Standards